Ceatus Media Group LLC ("Ceatus") maintains this website (the "Site") for the purpose of providing general information to United States residents concerning the subject matter presented on the Site. This Site is not operated by a licensed legal or medical professional, and none of the information contained within the Site should be construed or relied upon as legal or medical advice. If you know or suspect that you have a legal or medical problem or condition, Ceatus strongly encourages you to immediately consult a licensed legal or medical professional for advice concerning your particular needs. Nothing contained within this Site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service, or for the use of any product or service in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the United States of America.
(1) Accuracy of Information - Ceatus seeks to provide accurate and up-to-date information, however Ceatus and its affiliates and contractors make no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Specifically, the information contained on this Site may be out of date and/or include omissions, inaccuracies and/or other errors. All information is provided "as is" without warranty or representation of any kind. In no event shall Ceatus, its owners, operators, or any other person or entity connected with the Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to (or inability to access), or use of, or reliance upon any information provided in, this Site or any linked sites, including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Site or any linked sites, or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from this Site or any linked sites.
(2) Linked Websites - Some links in this Site may lead to websites which are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not our under control. As such, Ceatus makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any external or linked website.
(4) Personal Use - Subject to paragraph 6 below, we authorize you to copy materials published on this Site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein. This authorization terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions.
(5) Modifications - This Site is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(6) Intellectual Property - All content of this Site is owned, licensed, or otherwise permitted for use by Ceatus or other third parties and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide. Moreover, certain trademarks, service marks and logos shown on the Site may belong to Ceatus or to third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting a license or right to use any content, trademark, service mark or logo without the express written consent of the owner. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners, and the Site does not, cannot, and will not grant authority for the use of said marks or logos.
(1) Personal Information - As you navigate within the Site, we may be collecting and tracking personal information, either by asking you to tell us something about yourself (such as your name, address or email address) or by using data-tracking software that tells us what parts of the Site you have browsed.
We may collect other information about you, such as your IP address, geographic information, the type of the web browser and operating system you use, and any other information that your web browsing software or Internet Service Provider automatically provides to our Site.
We may be collecting and tracking information about the topics in our Site you click on to help us know what users are interested in.
We may also use "cookies" to keep track of visitors. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your personal computer. If your web browser allows, you may disable the placement of cookies on your hard drive. Disabling the placement of cookies may prevent you from accessing or using portions of the Site.
No personally identifiable information is collected beyond that which is identified herein unless you voluntarily input this information. Any information you input will be used by us only as described below.
(2) Use of Information - We use electronic records to compile statistics about how collectively our visitors interact with our Site. These statistics contain no personal information. By voluntarily providing us with information about yourself, you are consenting to our use of it in accordance with this policy.
We use the personally identifiable information we collect for internal purposes only, such as improving our Site, responding to your request about topics you have specified, and learning more about our users' needs. A number of persons within our organization may view the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to us, including the sponsors of this website.
(3) Submissions - Information submitted or provided to us by a website user or any person or entity regarding us or our Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without limitation or attribution.
(4) Linked Websites - You have the opportunity to access other sites from this Site, by either clicking on a link or on an advertisement. Please be advised that these sites are outside the control of Ceatus and that their privacy policies are likely to differ from ours. We suggest contacting these sites for relevant information about their data collection. Any linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
[Page updated September 2006]